Lead Auditor 05 Days Training
Number Of Participants
Maximum 10 to 12 participants are allowed in a batch.
These courses are designed for those individuals interested in learning the Guidelines
and techniques for the performing effective audits to determine if the quality management
system complies with the requirements of ISO9001:2015.
- The purpose of a Quality Management System, including the Eight Principles.
- Quality Concepts and process approach.
- The purpose and intent of the ISO9000:2015 series of standards.
- How to prepare for an Internal Audits.
- Audit Planning and preparations.
- Conducting successful audit interview.
- Communicating the audit results in an effective way.
- Corrective and Preventive Actions and Root Cause Analysis
- Benefits of achieving ISO9001:2015 certificate.
- Process Mapping.
- Auditing Principles and Auditors Roles and Responsibilities.
- Monitoring & Measurement of Objectives.
Lectures, Power Point Presentations, Case Studies with workshops and Open Discussions.
Who Should Attend
General Managers, Managers, Departmental Heads and Supervisors, Safety Officer,
Internal Auditors or other interested parties
A certificate on successful completion will be issued to each candidate that meets
- Continuous Assessment through presentation skills, interactive approach,
involvement, role play during the course.
- Attendance and punctuality in the class room.
- Qualification of an Examination and secure at least 75% marks total.
If any candidate not qualified in the examination, only certificate of attendance
shall be issued.