Foundation 01 Day Program
Number Of Participants
Maximum 10 to12 participants are allowed in a batch.
This course is designed for those individuals interested in learning about the ISO 45001
requirements and the Guidelines for preparing the Risk Assessment & Risk Control
of the organization. ISO 45001 has gained the popularity around the world due to the fact that no management
wants any accident or incident in their respective premises. The purpose of this
standard is also “TO PREVENT ACCIDENT/INCIDENT”. ISO 45001 helps organizations
to develop a comprehensive management system which can leads towards the accidents
prevention and continuous improvement of health and safety standards.
- Understanding of basic terminologies related to health and safety.
- Understanding of accident/incident.
- Understanding of hazard and risk.
- How to identify safety hazards.
- Criterion of Risk Assessment.
- Tolerable and Intolerable Risk.
- How to take control Measures.
- How to make emergency response Plans.
- How to make safety objectives & HIRARC Matrix.
- Detail description of each clause and sub clause of the standard.
- History & Definitions under the ISO standards.
- Monitoring & Measurement of Objectives.
Lectures, Power Point Presentations, Case Studies with workshops and Open Discussions.
Who Should Attend
General Managers, Managers, Departmental Heads and Supervisors, Safety Officer,
A certificate on successful completion will be issued to each candidate that meets
- Continuous Assessment during the course.
- Attendance in the class room.
- Qualification of an Examination and secure at least 75% marks total.
If any candidate not qualified in the examination, only certificate of attendance
shall be issued.
For 01 day program there will not be any examination.