Internal Auditor 02 Days Training
Number Of Participants
Maximum 10 to12 participants are allowed in a batch.
ISO can help "everyone be better off" environmentally and economically This (01day)
course is designed for those individuals interested in learning about the ISO14001
requirements and the Guidelines for preparing the Environmental Aspect, Impact &
Risk Control of the organization.
OHSAS 14001 has gained the popularity around the world due to the fact that no management
wants any accident or incident in their respective premises due to environmental
aspects. The purpose of this standard is also “TO PREVENT ENVIRONMENTAL ACCIDENTS”.
EMS 14001 helps organizations to develop a comprehensive Emergency Preparedness
which can leads towards the accidents prevention and continuous improvement of safety
- History of Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Definition of Environment.
- Understanding of basic terminologies related to ISO14001.
- Interaction of Environment.
- Assessment of Environmental Performance and conditions.
- Regulatory and Legal Requirements of Environmental Management System.
- Pollution Preventions.
- Waste Control and Waste Management.
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts & Objectives.
- Compatibility of EMS with other Management Systems.
- Detail description of each clause and sub clause of the EMS standard.
- Monitoring & Measurement of Objectives.
Lectures, Power Point Presentations, Case Studies with workshops and Open Discussions.
Who Should Attend
General Managers, Managers, Departmental Heads and Supervisors, Safety Officer,
Internal Auditors or other interested parties
A certificate on successful completion will be issued to each candidate that meets
- Continuous Assessment through presentation skills, interactive approach,
involvement, role play during the course.
- Attendance and punctuality in the class room.
- Qualification of an Examination and secure at least 75% marks total.
If any candidate not qualified in the examination, only certificate of attendance
shall be issued.